Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Location: Bredasdorp

Hey Everyone. Sorry it has taken me awhile to write again. The last few days in Capetown were pretty busy. The weekend flew by with touring and our free day on Sunday. 5 of us went SHARK DIVING!!! It was amazing! I have some great pictures and stories to tell as well. The ride out there was entertaining as we were fighting 10 ft swells in the boat. Kinda like a roller coaster in the water.... Unfortunately, I ended up catching whatever bug we have been passing around on Sunday night and was out through our departure Tuesday. I'm officially better today! Tuesday we left Stellenbosch and drove about 5 hours to Bredasdorp, which is near the coast. We'll be working here for the rest of the week and into the next playing with the local children and hopefully teaching the older ones about living a healthy life, how the body works, positive relationships etc. Its been really cold here lately and I'm definitely longing for some Colorado sunshine, but every day brings new surprises and adventures! I love you all!

No comments: